View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 06:02 PM   #17
Eldi Z

Drives: 17' 1SS 1LE GBA-Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
Depends on your desired power level IMO. If you're going for low to mid 600s WHP then you can generally tune the FSCM with the LT4 in tank pump and be fine. If you want more you definitely want the JMS.
Plans are a modest 550-560 RWHP @ 93 Pump gas. Not adding Meth nor Ethanol to the mix - so I guess advancing Ign. timing too much is not an option, so more "safe" WHP than that will probably not be happening anyway.
The setups that I am considering:

1.) Centri: Procharger's "CARB Compliant" kit (the one that retains the stock upper part of the airbox), P1X (instead of the 1SC) + Stg.2 FMIC. Boost level with these kits is set at ~ 7 PSI as far as I am aware?
Or
2.) PD: Stock GM material - TVS2300 / ZL1/Z06/CTS-V style + ADM /Weapon-X, Etc. "installation kit" (mostly stock GM ZL1 parts + adapter plates / various other fasteners, relocation harnesses, etc.)

Main concern with PC's Centri option is, that it shares the 6-PK accessories drive belt (I.E. with the alternator, AC, Etc.) - I am not sure about the reliability and sturdiness of such a system But maybe, with only 7 # of boost it will hold up OK?
Eldi Z is offline   Reply With Quote