View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 08:43 PM   #94
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
I'm one of those guys that always had to have the best(usually because the price was highest) things when growing up. Just so I could brag.. look what I can afford blah blah.. In my older years nearing 50 I'm more open minded and not afraid to try new things or be persuaded by others or outrages prices for a similar part.

So I made this list and you will tell by the comments what I'm mean.. the order is what people think the best is going by word of shops that make more money because of percentage on mark ups.. example 600 headers 30% markup 180 bucks.. or 1800.00 headers 540.00

ARH /GM class of there own because they cost so much they must be the best..
Kooks
Stainless works
TSP
HOOKER
JBA
BBK
Borla

My 2 cents get the TSP maybe spend the money to have coated if your going after big numbers.. a puller swap, CAI, and tune I wouldn't worry about coatings if your on a budget.

I've installed 4 sets of headers I have had 4 Camaro's..

94 z28 Finish line performance FLP headers
2010 SS kooks coated
2016 Borla shop installed axle broke taking out the collectors I called Borla they warranted and actually wife wrenched as I directed.
2017zl1 TSP

The TSP are really good quality thick metal flanges, thick tubing, nice welds, no problem w fitment.

600 vs 1800 you tell me?

Oh I'm about to lay down 1000 at the wheels I'm not worried 1 bit with TSP quality..

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote