View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:37 AM   #86
Fredtp

Drives: 2019 ZL1 A10 Black Mosaic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
We can go back and forth all day. But when it comes down to it, a pair of TSP, OBX, Kooks, or ARH will all have good fitment and quality. They each will give the same HP with the only difference being due to variances between runs/cars/dynos/conditions. ARH and Kooks might have a slightly better quality. And ARH is known for putting more R&D into their products. They usually include extras like brackets and bolts and stuff to make the install process easier. But is it worth twice the money? Not to me. I do believe you get what you pay for sometimes. But other times you pay more for virtually the same thing.

If anyone wants to take me up on my offer then let me know. It'll give me an excuse to go ahead and mod this thing and void the warranty already!!
Take a look at the weld qualities on the cheaper headers compared to ARH, especially around the bungs.
Like Mike Lee says, "you get what you pay for".
Kong Ported SC, 2.3 Grip Tec, Roto-Fab Big Gulp, NW103 TB, Mighty Mouse CC, ADM Expansion Tank, ARH 1 7/8 Headers, Catless 3" X-Pipe, Corsa Extreme, Eibach Springs, BMR Cradle Lockout, BMR Trailing/Control arms.
Fredtp is offline   Reply With Quote