View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 01:13 AM   #52
Autonaut

Drives: El camino
I just lost interest in the competition! The mustang.

I have spent alot of time over there. Like here.
There is a guy called The Pill. He just killed it for me. No way i'd be driving any thing he's cheering for. What a complete idiot.
When i signed up here, i did so because if was torn between either the new camaro or the mustang. My life was too short for brand loyalty i decided. It still is. But no way in hell im willing to drive a car that tool is pushing. Distorting facts, lyeing, blind hate for everything GM. I encourage you to go read up on his shit. It's both sad and fun at the same time. The saddest part is he has a fan club over there. The mustang guys mostly just swallows everything he says.

GM guys should be gratefull of guys like him. He ruins it for so many ford owners. Part of what has convinced me to keep an open mind for whatever GM will be releasing is the attitude in here. There is almost no brand bashing, and people praise the rumoured(likely false yet not unobtainable) nurburgring time. The better interior, and generally just a much more gearhead attitude towards cars. At mustang6g it's just blind hatred for everything GM. I hate that kind of fanboyism.

Thanks camaro guys for being you.
Autonaut is offline   Reply With Quote