View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 03:24 PM   #1
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Ms Ruby's Mega Pic & video thread

Edit: Attn moderators. I tried but could not remember if we put the fest pics in the Fest section or pic/video section previous years. Sorry if wrong placement. If wrong please move. Sorry if that is a PITA.

First of all Thanks for everyone who helped put on a great event & thanks to my hubby Mike for taking most of the pics & video. I had a great time. The heat was tough on me and I had to go back to the Hotel by 2:30 Thursday & Friday but by some miracle was able to make it through to finish Drag racing on Saturday. This was my second time coming in in 2nd place in V6 class drag racing at a Fest. I was surprised by getting that honor this year given all the newer, highly modified & just generally faster V6 cars than mine. But sometimes things just work out.

It was good to see so many C5 friends but it is really hard to get to spend time with folks & enjoy other aspects of the Fest when you try to race all events. Not going to try to do so much next time. Mike also won one of the Phastek $100 gift certificates. Between purchases made with that and things we had already bought there, purchases at Cold Air Inductions & ACS Composite plus lots of free swag, Mike had to give up on bringing his 4th Gen Anniversary Edition SS Saturday and bring the truck to take home our stuff plus some for a friend. A good problem to have. Thanks to all the sponsors too!

First pic, my favorite piece that I brought home:
(cool foreshadowing that the trim matches my car!)

Name:  2nd place fest plaque 001.jpg
Views: 2629
Size:  196.4 KB

Last edited by RubyCamaro; 07-16-2017 at 06:26 PM.
RubyCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote