View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 04:06 PM   #25
GirlyNFG

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS M6 w/ NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by toohighpsi View Post
I'd use some caution at the track, you are heading lean above 5500 (as told by the peak power nosing over so early and the A/F ratio). Have you set the rev limiter to 5500 to prevent operation in the higher RPM? Dynos are quite easy on the engine, but hitting that lean 6K+ rpm 3-4 times at the track in a row might not be a good thing.

Look forward to see you at Redlist! You should be able to knock down some serious times with that power. I ran 10.8 with 610 RWHP so 9s should be easily attained with nearly 750 RWHP!
Right now I have timing pulled at 5500... fuel system is here. going in on monday. I have to work next saturday so I wont be there until about 5-6pm, but I will be there. My car is a M6, so I am not shooting for the moon. low 10s ( and still driving it home ) will make me happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe@CPR.com View Post
your system is on the way to you sir! Thank you so much for all the orders Our C7 system, truck, and now 6th gen will support big power on the lt platforms and do it reliably. When it comes to the LTX platform we have been pioneering them since the first 14' C7's came out as our development car was vin #12 and that car makes 854 rwhp and has been doing so for 23k miles and does a ton of half mile and drag events on the stock bottom end.
I'm a girl
I am a little nervous about being first to install this kit... but fingers crossed!
28"x10.5" MT ET Drag 28"x4.5" M&H fronts
PB: 9.569 @ 151.05
GirlyNFG is offline   Reply With Quote