View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 08:54 AM   #82
Snowwolfe

Drives: CTV5 V Blackwing on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldawg View Post
I’ve found dealers motivated to move ZL1’s, but the ZLE’s are an altogether different story. One salesperson is going to call immediately after the conference call with GM tomorrow. He doesn’t think they will do anything to juice sales for ZLE in April- “but given present circumstances, you never know”.
That is the opposite of my experience the first week of March. Not absolutely sure of the numbers but one dealer offered me roughly $13,000 off a new E. My local dealer told me he could get me an E from another dealer and they were about $10,000 off MSRP. I declined both as I wanted a ZL1.

My final price on the 2020 ZL1 was roughly 6% off MSRP. However I got top dollar for my trade and dealer only charged $135-150 doc fee. No other fees except for the sales tax and registration I paid after driving it home. The dealer never tried to jerk me around or misguide me and did what they said they would.

Each deal is VERY different. I seen guys brag about the price they paid only to find out they paid outrageous DOC fees or got hosed on their trade in. I am almost 67 and know how to play the game when it comes to buying a vehicle. When you see someone post the results of a deal that seems to good to be true it most likely didn't happen.
Snowwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote