View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 07:07 AM   #14
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy48 View Post
By the way, I think one of the nicest interior colors I've ever seen and I go back to 1971 is the ceramic white interior. It's absolutely gorgeous! Good pick my friend
LOL...thanks and if you're ever in my area let me know and you drive it yourself

The Ceramic White IMO was hands down the best looking interior and I stubbornly had to have it...but it's a PIA. Dye transfer is a real issue and I've been lucky enough to get it out with professional help (cost me $125, but was worth it).

Now I keep a white hand towel folded up where the back and seat bottom meet on my seat since that's where it happened to me. It was very light and came off from blue cargo shorts that had been washed a million times and from jeans. I keep a spare towel on hand to pin under the headrest when I bring it for service.
ARH 1 7/8" ceramic coated full sys w/NPP; Maggie 9.2psi (85mm); Jannetty rough idle cam(TSP), tune and LT4 fuel system; Forgeline VX1 Black PVD (20x10,11); R88R 315's; ALPriority; BMR rear arms, bushings, DS loop; RF intake (red); nGauge

93 octane: 712rwhp, 654rwtq / E85 (E66 mix): 734rwhp, 674rwtq (SuperFlow Dyno)
LesBaer is offline   Reply With Quote