View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:29 AM   #18
Jason18ZL1LE

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverZl1 View Post
Another vote here for the ADM (Edelbrock) rez. I also have the Prospeed fender tank. Had air pocket issues and solved it by adding the little rez over the drivers side header. I’m running 2” LTH’s with no coating or extra heat shield and have had no heat problems with the ADM rez. Plenty of 100+ degree and crazy humid days here in Texas and I run it hard.
I was actually considering just adding the ADM and keeping my Prospeed tank as well. It has massive volume but it’s a real pain to get all the air out with how the barbs are placed. Glad to hear it’s working. I have been noticing this summer vs last summer that iat2 temps are coming up faster and coming down slower. This is leading me to believe that I have air in the system
ARH Ceramic Coated LTH 1 7/8" \ ATI 15% Lower \ RotoFab Big Gulp \ Katech 103mm TB \ Ported Blower \ DSX Fuel System \ Flex Fuel E85 \ Custom Cam \ Dual Springs \ Corsa Exhaust \ Prospeed Heat Exchanger \ Cordes Big3\ C&R Racing Radiator \ LS3 Stat housing \ 160* Thermostat \ NX Lid
Jason18ZL1LE is offline   Reply With Quote