View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 08:10 AM   #678
TheRealJA105

Drives: 2013 C6Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I'm just pointing out that we are just typing on the internet about our SUBJECTIVE beliefs. In this case how easy is it to see out of a Challenger Vs a 6th gen. You have NO experience in this at all NONE, NADA, NOTHING, yet you insist that you are correct on completely subjective experience. You make-up the quazi fictional others who may or may not have real-world experience with both cars write XYZ and that makes it gospel truth. I, on the other hand, have direct experience and I have many friends and family with both cars, actually, there are more Mustangs in the family. I speak in generalities from a subjective point of view, you speak in specific points of view and pretend that it is objective. BTW I did not "ridicule" you, I did not even directly quote you, but I am indeed pointing out that you seem to have a very limited ability to appreciate any opinion that maybe even remotely different than yours.

I've deen on the Challenger forum for what 11 years? I don't remember any post about "terrible" visibility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Some of us speak from our experiences while others insist they know better even tho they have no experience and can only offer an opinion based off something they read somewhere. Preferences and opinions are 2 things we all have. However experience is something that not everyone has a lot of.
You two are absolutely amazing and 1000% wrong. You are even too dumb to look into someone you are trying to degrade. I even posted my intro thread multiple times and you two are too dumb to click on the link. It's absolutely unbelievable
TheRealJA105 is offline   Reply With Quote