View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 09:07 PM   #1
Village Idiot

Drives: 2019 Camaro SS
C7 Carbon - Never again

Want to pass along my experience ordering a ZL1 1LE wing from C7 Carbon. In the middle of February I contacted them about their gloss black wing and was told that it’s running on a 6-8 week lead time whereas the 12 week lead time was for the carbon fiber wings.

I placed my order for the OEM style gloss black wing on February 22nd, card was charged and they took my money immediately.

- I checked in on Friday March 26th, right before the 6 week mark just to see if everything was on track and if they had an expected fulfillment date. They told me 10-15 business days. 8 weeks like told with maybe a 1 week delay, cool not a problem.

- I never heard anything and never got any shipping information so about 4 weeks later on April 22nd I followed up again, just asking if it got delayed. Was told the wing is finishing up production and will ship the following weekend.

- Again I never heard anything that following weekend and never received shipping info. On 5/15 I sent them an email, now at the 12 week lead time for the carbon fiber wing. Was told my wing is now at the polishing station and will be shipping the following Tuesday.

- Guess what? Tuesday came and the wing never shipped again. Patience wearing thin and ready to cancel the order I emailed them again and they told me it’ll be shipping on their next shipment next week. Now it’s my understanding from reading on this company that they ship once a week in batches on Tuesday’s. So my wing should’ve shipped today (6/8) and again I never got any information.

If it doesn’t magically show up this week past their shipping batch then next week will now be 16 weeks on a 6-8 week quoted lead, with the runaround on 4 different shipment dates. If it doesn’t show up at this point probably just going to cancel or dispute the charge.

Last edited by Village Idiot; 06-10-2021 at 08:12 PM.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote