View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 10:07 AM   #4
blahzay

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBlue16 View Post
The GFX kit comes with everything needed to go completely around the car. Each box will contain a parts bag with whats needed to install the item in that box, will be 5 boxes in total.

There are several types of kits, have to be careful to pick what you need.
1) Color, what color you want, incase you want a kit that is not like you cars color like straight black.
2) Model, SS or LT/RS, the difference mainly is what the front splitter will be, as there are 2 types if you have seen the different ones on other peoples cars, the rest of the kit will work on either car.
3) Exhaust type, performance type(NPP) or non-Performance(standard duals), this will determine how the rear GFX kit will be to accommodate the exhaust tips. Note, the non-performance one will require cutting the tips off of your muffler and adding new ones to work with the new rear valance.

They are pre-painted to match the color you pick so you can bolt/drill/rivit straight on. ( rear bumper disassembly required)

84116186 - is for a Summit White, SS Models without the performance exhaust.

84116171 - is for a Mosaic Black Metallic, SS Models without the performance exhaust.

This is the rear of my car, i do not have the performance exhaust(plus it is an aftermarket muffler), so this is how it would look. Mine was 84116166 , which is SS gloss black.

If your installing yourself, be sure to watch Sledgehammer70 video too see how and get some helpful tips.

Thanks a lot! If you dont mind me asking, what type of rear spoiler is that?
blahzay is offline   Reply With Quote