View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 06:25 PM   #5
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetres View Post
I actually think this is a great topic for an “Ask Al” question (if you haven’t seen the Ask Al section you should check it out!”.

I think it’s important for the brand to not lose sight of what the Camaro IS, and always has been.....a muscle/sports car. Moving away from an ICE to hybrid or electric power train should be reserved for GMs economical and commuter car lines. Not trucks. Not performance/sports/muscle Cars. It would be interesting to hear the Camaro teams take on this subject. (In more detail than the recently released poll asking about Engine options)
Uh ... he did post this thread in the Ask Al section. I think he knows about it.

Ethel19, as far as your questions & their suitability for the section, you have to keep in mind that Al doesn't set policy for GM. And he can't discus future product plans.

With your questions, there are kinda only two scenarios. Either his opinions are in line with what GM wants to do, or they aren't. If they are, he won't be able to discuss future product plans. If they aren't, its probably in his own best interest to not go out and put those thoughts on the record. Either way, we probably don't get to hear much from him.

It would be nice to hear some off the cuff remarks from Al about that stuff though.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote