View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 02:01 PM   #6
Start The Machine

Drives: 2016 M6 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davescamaro View Post
I believe so. It stated sport suspension package. 24mm lowering springs, sway bars, and sport strut mounts. Dunno if thats it or not, but mine was a 1LT with bose speakers, sport suspension, sunroof, and optional 18" wheels. I think it was a custom order from the dealer. MSRP was 29,900. I got it for 24,800 for having a GM supplier discount and was an employee through their network at the time.
Yes, that is upgraded GM suspension from the factory or done by the dealer on site.

I got my 2.0 for $24,000 on a GM discount as well with 6 piston front brakes, HD cooling package, RS package, 8" touch screen, Bose system, sunroof, battery tender ect... Score! Wish it had the suspension upgrade though. I want to do that mod next.

How much better does it handle you think? Have you driven other 2.0's to compare it?
RS Package, HD Cooling Package, Brembo 6 Piston Front Brakes, SRP Racing Pedals, Soler Performance Throttle Controller, Dyno Tuned by Trifecta, Velossa Tech Ram Air, Mishimoto Intake, aFe Air Filter, Mishimoto Charge Pipes, ZZP 67mm Throttle Body, Trifecta T40 Stage 2 Turbo, JacFab Recirculation Valve, PTP Turbo Blanket, ZZP Catted Downpipe, Mishimoto Pro Cat-Back Quad Tip Exhaust, Mishimoto Catch Cans, Mishimoto Coolant Reservoir Tank, GM SEMA Grill, Ikon Motorsports Front Fascia Extension, Ikon Motorsports 1LE Spoiler, American Authority ZL1 Side Skirts, AMPP Quad Tip Rear Valance
Start The Machine is offline   Reply With Quote