Thread: New product
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 09:54 PM   #11
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyeSS View Post
I would personally replace "must" with "should, for best results" in Joe's post.

Strip washing doesn't work with fresh or recently applied most modern sealants

And chemically, it can be called a ceramic. Ceramic is a broad term that applied to multiple chemical formulations, probably why they started calling it that in the first place. The term may define the chemical bond more that the actual chemical make up from what I understand, but I am not a chemist.
I'll refresh your memory on what you said....It's right above...…..don't prep your paint.....it's not a must..only a should.....

Strip washing doesn't work on fresh sealants...….

Chemically because it has SI02..that makes it a ceramic.....Ceramic is a term for RESIN based products that HARDEN, not for SIO2 infused waxes/sealants.....which was what the OP was asking about...with a picture he saw on facebook…..

And oh yes..according to you …"NOTHING GOOD HAS EVER CAME FROM FACEBOOK" I guess Mark Zuckerburg's net worth of $82,000,000,000 is a bad thing.

SIO2 RESIN IS A CERAMIC....ALL OTHER SI02 FORMS ARE SEALANTS.

I was once told...."You can give logical reasons to illogical people, and you are wasting your time". You've clarified that immensely.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote