View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 03:39 AM   #12
oldman

Drives: SS 6 speed of course
Find it hard to believe the axles would live even on an auto. But he also has a m6, and all that stuff would instantly blow up. Heck stock m6 with drag pack blow up. Like I said not my cup of tea. I’ve seen some bad crashes caused by drivetrain failure, lost one friend in a camaro, seen one Mustang death. It might be all fun and giggles if u talk about a ls1 and the 10 bolt spitting out the pinion, I would not want to be in a twin turbo when one side of the of the haft shaft let’s go punctures a hole in the tank as the car puts the hp to just one wheel. We all race with the dynamic stability and traction control off, heck the car is squirrelly even with everything a ok.

Many built engines fail at that power level 760 RWHP, I think you have to knock at least one digit off that 100k to get a good estimate of engine life, and two digits off to figure out the first drivetrain failure, and better hope that the failure is not at speed, or there will be some fun.
Forged short block, large duration sub .600 lift Cam Motion cam, 7200 RPM fuel cut, Pray Ported Heads, 3.85 pulley D1X, stage II intercooler, DSX secondary low side, DSX E85 sensor, Lingenfelter big bore 2.0 pump, ported front cats, 60608 Borla, LT4 injectors, ZL1 1LE driveshaft and Katech ported TB, ported MSD intake, BTR valvetrain, ARP studs, ProFlow valves, PS4 tires.
oldman is offline   Reply With Quote