View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 03:04 PM   #7
Kupers07

Drives: 2020 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Well he already got the SS, so water under the bridge, assuming he won't want to dump 10k into the sewer by selling or trading it now for a ZL1.

OP, I'd contact a reputable shop such as Jannetty Racing and consult them because of their extensive experience with the GM platform and built twin turbo setups as well. Info from forum members, however helpful everyone is here, will only take you so far.
Thanks. Seems I should of started out with this question before buying. Ya. No plans of trading it in. Drive it and enjoy it. Big power is just a benefit. Can enjoy the car how it is currently.

DapperDan, yes the 6.0L does keep you busy. Been great for over 100k miles.

So additional differences I am finding out between LT1 and LT4 is all centered around the blower. Different can shaft to support the forced induction with the lower compression ratio and forged aluminum pistons. All focused on being built to support the blower.

With all this, is there no stock internal high horsepower LT1s out there? So with no plan to pull the short block what would be a better route then? With the limitations of the short block should I even consider the fuel system?
Kupers07 is offline   Reply With Quote