View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 09:15 PM   #37
Alain

Drives: 2016 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 ZL1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunkk View Post
Good for you, Alain. Make it count!
Thank you sir!!! I’m not in the clear yet so I’m trying really damn hard to not count my chickens before hey hatch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
Hey, if it's not too late, consider garnet red, it's beautiful with the metallic flakes and even more stunning if you get it ceramic coated. Royal color . This and hyper blue are the best choices IMO, red hot is very nice, but I find it a little plain, to me it has little depth, just raw color.

Oh, and good luck with the insurance and the new car, man. I made my share of mistakes behind the wheel, and thank God none of them was punished, but I do recall some dreadful moments, I guess this was all to keep me sane and from becoming a total jerk. Get that new ZL11 and enjoy it.
That garnet red doesn’t catch me eye man. I’m picky with red colors. It needs to be that pure red! No flake in it or nothin.....just pure red !!

My job involves a lot of driving (fast driving ), it’s easy to get desensitized to speed when you drive fast the majority of the time. Trust me, this episode has caught my attention (even though speed was not a factor in this accident).

Hitting the guardrail, the loud noise of the impact and that side airbag punching me in the side of the head was a reminder of how fragile we humans are.

Thank you for the encouraging words.

I’ll keep you boys posted.

2018 ZL1 1LE/Red hot

2019 Shellby GT 350R/ Oxford white/ Matte Black Stripes/ Carbon Fiber Dash/ Electronics Package #413
Alain is offline   Reply With Quote