View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 07:23 PM   #23
URBAN LEGEND

Drives: 20 X3M CP & 19 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredz View Post
BD 76, you are definitely helping your son understand the point of all this............these are not just cars.......they are representations! They are you, me and the guys and gals that drive them. Look at it this way..........you probably wouldn't own this car or a gt350 or Hellcat, etc, if you didn't have some version of ego(IMHO). Not a bad thing, but a TRUE thing! Having said that.....ego doesn't equate into squeamish, worried, shy , wallflower, 2nd tier, also ran nor mild!! When I drive my car, and I will take all the critiques some may supply, I AM THE CAR!! I feel the road, I see the surroundings I am the cornering, speed, slightly out of control, and every shift is in my bones! If If my car changes lanes and traffic is evident...I am the safety move and respectful lane changing. I am not the 'Richard' who just cuts others off, challenges the rights of others, or is an accident looking for a place to happen..........."sorry, got off track"......yes it needs to sound like a muscle car not a woose wagen!!
You consciously awake? You good?