View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 01:17 PM   #37
JonGSA

Drives: 2016 2SS Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellsafemode View Post
Throw nemo on there. They got a lot of good old songs to throw on there. Or any of tarja's solo stuff.

Birthday massacre also sounds great on the system but different genre.

It this moment tends to be hard to judge because they include rasp and distortion in the track

You're not going to believe me but lucky for you im also a TBM fan too. Damn we got good taste in music.. I think Remember Me just came on when I was pulling into work this morning from my phone.

Now that we're talking about it...i think they might sound great because they add reverb to all their songs pretty much. So it sounds spacious and at times...phantom like. Now that I think of it, just like the guitar part in Remember Me. So it kind of defeats Blowse's imaging and sound stage in a way.

Ill try Nemo on the way home. I know a lot of the older Century Child, Wishmaster and Once stuff with Tarja had a fair amount of reverb also mastered in to get a orchestral feel to it as well. Even newer songs like The Poet and the Pendulum are mixed that way.

....and who ever mixed and mastered Endless Forms....need to be fired.

Other money pits:
'13 S1000RR
'11 R1200 GS Adventure
'01 HD Sporty 1250
JonGSA is offline   Reply With Quote