View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:30 AM   #36
JP374

Drives: 21 Lt1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshinator99 View Post
Is your laptop connected to the internet while doing this? Just trying to cover all the bases.
Yep connected to the internet. Latest update on HP tuners. It actually shows that it flashed and get the complete stays after. It when I got to cycle key after that I get the put in park and everything locks up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laynlo15 View Post
I'm assuming the car was in park and battery disconnected when you removed the T87 TCM. This is very weird and would seem like it has something to do with the T87 that was in there before. Did you just read the T93 when you put it back in or did you read all? DId HPT send instructions on the re-install?
Yes car in park battery disconnected for TCM install. I read the tcm after install and all was fine. I can flash the stock file but for some reason if I change anything at all I get the error.

I have reached out to hp tuners support but haven’t heard anything back yet.

I double checked plug on tcm it’s installed correctly.

Like I said it’s crazy because it will flash stock file with no issues it once I change anything in tune file that I get the error.
21 Camaro LT1 Fully forged, Katech ported stock heads, P1X,3.7 upper and ATI w/ 8.25 lower, Stage 2 intercooler, Race B.O.V, Btr stage 2 blower cam, Btr Trinity intake, 103mm TB, F.I.C +30’s, Fore innovations, LPE big bore pump, Weld Lagunas Drag Pack. Circle D TC. Full Bmr upgrades, Keltrac rear shocks.
JP374 is offline   Reply With Quote