View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 11:49 PM   #19
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbleboy92 View Post
Has anyone attempted LT 1LE pads? From my research, LT1 only lists 12.6” rotor diameter which is the same size as the LT 1LE. Though the stock SS rotors are 13.6” so they get a slightly bigger caliper and therefore bigger pads.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=614204

I only know of the 6-Piston Brembo’s getting the copper free variants with much larger calipers and rotors but I believe them to be applicable to SS and higher trims only.

Edit: here’s two photos from before I installed my LT 1LE Brembo’s, they seem to match the pink pads in OP’s first post
To me, those look like rears, not fronts... Also, I think those may have been painted as the bleed valves and pistons are totally painted over, which shouldn't be the case and the factory ones say "Camaro" and not just "Brembo"...
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote