View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 10:09 PM   #12
dt4629

Drives: 2019 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK001 View Post
+1! Share a photo of the Grand Turismo too if you can. Very interested to hear your thoughts on sound and drive feel between the two cars. Also, what does your wife/gf, friends, etc, say about "you went from Maserati to a Camaro?" transition?
My GT was a 2010. That year the GT came out with 2 engines, a 4.2 and the sport 4.7. Mine was the former, producing only like 420hp, which is pretty much slow in this day and age, slower than the SS. It was definitely a looker when it was cleaned, but i had many small issues (nothing that needed to be fixed right away) that I grew tired of. Basically it was like dating a supermodel. You're willing to deal with bullshit bc it was so cool and exotic.

I had a Fabspeed exhaust installed, but no deletes or anything like that. It was very very soft. I didn't want it to be obnoxiously loud, but wished it had more bark to it. That was my fault.

Don't get me wrong, I love the car. I just felt like it was time to move on (had it since 2012) and one ride in the ZL1 convinced me. Luckily I have a very supportive wife. Even though that car was her 40th bd present to me, she's still like whatever that makes you happy, you big lug. Lol
Attached Images

dt4629 is offline   Reply With Quote