View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 08:37 AM   #8
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by biker2k View Post
torque was 580

I am concerned mostly about driveability and reliability.
I went to ted because I trusted that he was among the best tuners. he said he tuned my car conservatively and that my motor should be safe, I just wonder how many people road race on a setup like this , as I am sure 1/4 mile passes would never give me an issue but a day of road racing could be a whole different game … and of those people who do this with a similar setup is it TOO MUCH at the track... ( I am going to pick up one of those p3 vent gauges so I can keep an eye on some of these things while driving)
Let me say this, Racing comes with risk and nothing is indestructible.

The saying goes, Race it, Break it, Fix it, repeat.

If you want to never break your car leave it in the garage you get a lifetime warranty LOL.

However we take every precaution when building and tuning these cars for long life in road race conditions.

Cheap insurance is 5 gallons of 100 octane unleaded race gas, or a can of Torco with every tank full when racing on the road coarse.

Because you have no way to test the fuel you buy at the pump for octane and age.

Thank you for your business, and please don't ever hesitate to call me with any concerns, I am always happy to take calls.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote