View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 07:58 AM   #29
SDG23

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS M6
I've heavily considered getting a 2022+ '86 as a daily next year, my Camaro is few months away from being paid off and plan to do some work to it (FBO, Cam, etc). I typically daily my truck but the new '86/BRZ seems like it would be fun to drive. I know they're not "fast" but there aren't really a ton of options for small, good handling, manual transmission cars out there right now. A Miata I think is probably too small to really seriously consider as a daily and while I will have to wait to see what the Civic Si will be, not too sure I want something that relies on a turbo, so to me a NA car would be best for a daily. Not too sure if I like the new WRX or not, it might be more versatile but it goes back to styling and they have turbos.

I've also considered a Camaro RS V6 M6 as a daily, while I have typically not been a huge fan of v6 Camaro/Mustang/Challenger type cars, it would be faster than an '86/BRZ and priced comparatively. It probably wouldn't handle as well but I'm sure it doesn't handle badly, either.