View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 12:29 PM   #120
NotopSS

Drives: Chevy Camaro Gen6 2ss Convertible
Hand Gun Mount for Gen 6

Looking for the best place to mount hand gun on a Gen 6 convertible.Camaro I realize the best place for your weapon is in a holster on your person. This is true but not while driving i dont beilieve it is.
Short story 2 years ago a man in a upper middle class area was pulling thru a very busy macdonalds drive thru in a normal car . Nothing fancy i think it was a newer expedition suv or explorer something like that. No spinning rims just stock . Nice suv anyway small child in back seat some scumbag walks up to window while hes ordering at the microphone box thing. Demads his money and orders him out of the car he had a long sharp blade used for cleaning large fish a fillet knife for big fish anyway . The scumbag didnt know he just attempted to cut a concealed handgun owner in Texas . And after he tried to cut his throat the man shot him twice in the face . After the investigations it was revealed he had a magnetic gun mount by his knee. And was able to draw lock on target and fire all while the scumbag was trying to regroup after missing. The point is magnet holsters or mounts could be the difference between you or them
Attached Images

NotopSS is offline   Reply With Quote