View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:16 PM   #38
Sooner Cole

Drives: 2019 ZL1-1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
There is no problem if you hold the Traction button down for 7 to 10 seconds and turn off the traction nanny.. Of course doing that and you got not traction what so ever.

I also noticed the nanny isn't as aggressive when the tires can spin.. its when they grab is when it freaking feels like you bounce the car off the rev limiter or from dumping the clutch and not spinning but grabbing.. Talk about spit and sputter...

Also on a Tuned car with Mods the bogging is extremely worse.. you can cycle through the different modes wet, dry, race.. ect and see how each mode affects the computer adding or taking timing as it sense rear end slip..

I'm happy to report on M6 rev match on or off I haven't had a single hick up of the car revving by itself.. Weather the tune, Tony Mamo TB, headers or pulley swap made the difference who knows.. I did all that at once and ever since then no throttle revvings on low speed take off any more.

One thing to report though.. I run 325 35 19s in rear I had a flat tire so I had a camaro friend bring me a 275 30 20 to make it home.. I didnt get 10 feet before the traction light came on and once on the Hwy if you let off the accelerator the car would drive itself like the cruise on with the traction light on. If i was slowing down for a light and took it out of gear but still was rolling 20 mph or more the same problem reappeared of the car revving by itself but this time it was going to the redline and it didn't fall off as quickly.. After putting the tire back its normal again..

One thing I noticed if i have the cruise on and I see a bike or car coming up drop it to second or 3rd to race after the race and going well above where the cruise was it freaky.. you let off the throttle after the race then out of nowhere the car takes off again.. of course it fix it self in a few seconds or a hint of brakes will fix it.
BS. I have a 2017 ZL1 (820 HP) the bog is real. A really good tuner can tune it out, but holding the traction control down doesn't fix it. On a road course it is not that noticeable, however, try launching at a 1/4 mile track. Bog city on a stock tune. Mine is gone, but I sacrificed the warranty (820), who cares?! By the way a"triple threat" car with 650 HP , shouldn't fall on its face when you hit it from a stand still.