View Single Post
Old 04-22-2022, 08:14 AM   #11760
Crushin_LT1

Drives: 2021 LT1 6spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpskinzhut View Post
Haven't yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" that loudly since I was in my Cruze driving back to TN from MA (straight through). Had the bright idea that, instead of stopping, I'd just relieve myself into this large Gatorade bottle I had. Started off well enough... proud of myself and all that. Well it didn't occur to me that volume is greatly decreased with the tilt of the bottle. So panicking and trying to adjust... which didn't work and ... well... popped out of the bottle and proceeded to streak down the highway at 70, one hand on the wheel, one hand full of a giant gatorade bottle full of urine and a stream of pee bouncing off my steering wheel horn button... after stopping and cleaning everything up, while laughing so hard I could barely see, I got to wondering if any passing motorists drove by like, "Wtf? Was that guy screaming and pissing on his steering wheel?"
I, too, have misjudged with a powerade bottle, I and my seats were covered in urine for the next 2 hrs on 95... Now I tend to just stop and make it a coffee break.