Thread: vs 2018 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:33 PM   #1176
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
I have no 1st hand data to refute what you claim. all I can look at is your fast list which has M6 cars with less mods trapping within 1mph of your posted slip. Now you may trap higher on other passes where E.T. is slower but the same may hold true for the M6 cars as well,but mod for mod they look to be competetive. Not seeing the 5mph disparity.

I'm not even claiming that the Mustang is faster in that video because roll racing has little bearing on what will take place at the drag strip.
The lane was reading low mph that night. It’s all in the thread. I ran 10.8@125.5 the other lane same night. My car traps 125-126 almost every pass now.

Same track same day I have 5-6 mph on m6. It’s not even close

I see one car at 122 with a terrible 1.88 60. And that’s one car. I just trapped 126.5 with a 1.61 in positive da last time out. Regardless I have same track same day experience. It’s not even close

Look at the channel of that grey ss he races. He’s got a track vid. It traps 119-120 with the same mods as me

My car was trapping 118.5....nearly as much as the modded m6 cars... when I was stock tuning with drag pack
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote