View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 05:45 PM   #33
gdgraph

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
So you actually got rid of all 4 out of the 4 valves in your aftermarket set up? Your aftermarket set up does not have valves for AFM or NPP?

It may be a little difficult to weld any of the 4 valves back into your aftermarket exhaust since it has a larger diameter than the stock set-up, but if you really trust your exhaust shop they may be able to make it work, luckily it's only a 1/4" larger, they may be able to fill in the area with weld beads.

Also our cars do not have resonators, coming off of the headers you have your cats and immediately after that is your secondary cat (it is monitored so no O2 sensors after the secondary cats).

Just out of curiosity, what brand are the mid pipes and axle back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMoranPranks View Post
Yeah, that's my fault man. I unplugged the Actuators. The two in the front right after the factory resonator. I unplugged those and the two by the tips at the very end of the exhaust.
I unplugged those actuators and now the CEL is on. I'm going to go ahead and just have them cut the original price of pipe off with the actuator and value attached to it to weld it onto the aftermark pipes I put on.

Thanks for all your help man. You really helped me realize what those actuators do and everything. I appreciate it!
gdgraph is offline   Reply With Quote