View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 05:59 PM   #21
SquawkVFR
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajefe Couple View Post
Squawk usually I'm with you and have been just as guilty as the next person, in my younger years especially. But I have to disagree and say that logic would dictate that the deputy with the heartbreaking story has done more than take keys away. So again I'm with you to a certain extent except in the case of the deputy. Not trying to start an argument or get on your bad side as you seem like a cool guy. However for once in my life I have to stand up for the deputy here.

.my apologies for not separating the two... I did not mean, for one second, to twist his tragedy into the other part... good lord I’m not a monster. Please please forgive if that wasn’t clear. One being a personal tragedy, the other being the other stories we’ve all heard about (bad crashes)...the ones that the idiots don’t seem to care about anyway. Are we good?

Ps. I want to reiterate...that was no one’s misunderstanding...it was my failure to be clear...I can’t back out of anything I said because I didn’t mis-speak, I just didn’t clarify to what I was referring more clearly. It’s important to me that this situation is rectified.

Thanks for reading...

Last edited by SquawkVFR; 09-17-2019 at 06:28 PM.
SquawkVFR is offline   Reply With Quote