View Single Post
Old 11-07-2021, 07:20 AM   #141
blair_evans

Drives: 22 Camaro ZL1 Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy 91GTA View Post
Checked with my dealer for an update yesterday. My order and another order from Altona, MB are stuck at 3000 status. There have been 6 ZL1 vert’s within a 1000 km range that are 3800 or higher status. It will be seven months tomorrow that the order was placed and I just don’t understand how GM decides when to build sold orders.

Summit GM in Fort Mac has a 2022 Riverside Blue ZL1 vert with a 6 speed for sale.

https://www.summitgm.ca/inventory/New-Chevrolet-Camaro/
Yeah I don't understand how these dealers here are getting cars for inventory and we wait. When I tried ordering in June, the dealers I contacted told me I could not order yet. I waited until end of July when they told me ordering was opened back up for 22s.

The dealer Sherwood Chev, I ordered from has 2 ZL1s in transit and Northgate GM has a riverside blue vert in transit, who I also contacted back in June. I have been speaking to Northgate about the one they have, but it does not have a few of the options I ordered. Both dealers told me their inventory orders where placed after mine and it is sometimes the luck of the draw lol.

Seven months to be waiting is a long time. I hope you get some good news soon.
2022 Ford F350 Limited
blair_evans is offline   Reply With Quote