Thread: Club HOT WHEELS
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 02:09 AM   #217
Liralen

Drives: 2013 KBM Camaro 2SS Hot Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Crush View Post
Love this car. I have a 2011 2SS IFO Coupe and went to the Denver Auto show to see the Hot Wheels version because I will only buy orange Camaros! Beautiful! Glad they put some effort into the seat comfort. That was the first thing I noticed beyond the ridiculous high-tech upgrades in the past 8 years. Geez. Tech moves fast.

Still deciding on whether to get Magnetic Ride Control or not. Definitely getting the performance exhaust. It sounds very aggressive. I like the tone. For $895, you can't go wrong there and I have a Borla Atak on my '11, so I don't want to duplicate that sound anyhow.

Also, I plan to get the vert. My wife is trying to talk me into an automatic vs manual, because at the car show she was excited that she could actually see out of the car. We'll see today as we take two '18's for test drives.

I'm not sure I can give up my stick. I am very fearful that I will regret it.

Really excited!
Sorry have been busy and missed this the other day! I did not get MRC on our FIFTY and while do not know what it is like, regret not making sure to have it. However did get it on the Hot Wheels 50. As for your wife, have her go to a performance driving class and have one of the instructors teach her how to drive a manual transmission...most of the angst of learning is having your spouse critic you, and that puts both parties in an uncomfortable spot.

Also, I have osteoarthritis in my knees (which can be an issue for people to have a manual). Personally find that the movement of having to press the clutch in actually helps with the circulation. Although, I also do pay for it in the evening with my leg hurting more than normal if did a lot of hours/miles (but if driving the auto it is stiff whenever I get out as it was not being moved enough). But still it is great fun and I have an automatic truck for a daily, so am able to rest the knees a little during the week

Garage:
2013 HotWheels SE Camaro, Coupe, V8, 2SS, Auto, #987 (aka V8HOTTY)
2014 Z51 Stingray 3LT Corvette, M7, Coupe - Laguna Blue Metallic
2016 Harley Davidson Roadglide, Screaming Eagle
2017 50th Anniv SE Camaro, Vert, V8, 2SS, M6, NAV, NPP, #537 (aka FIFTY)
2017 Silverado High Country, full bed/crew cab, Iridescent Pearl Tricoat
2018 Silverado LTZ, short bed/crew cab, 100th Anniv, Centennial Blue (aka CENTURY)
Liralen is offline   Reply With Quote