View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 02:00 PM   #55
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
Aren't you the same guy that thinks Tom Brady isn't one of the greatest QB's of all time. LOL your opinions always gave me a good laugh. That's why I like you so much! (that's another topic though)

But it brings me to a point, again. That is your OPINION.

I don't need to get my eyes checked. That's my perspective, as soon as I saw that rear end, I thought of an ugly Mitsubishi Lancer. So do a lot of people.

The downward slope, the reverse light in the very center (skinny oval thing) in between the tail lights are the exact same. Obviously the shape isn't the same, but until they actually put the tail lights in the freakin' car. It looks just like a Mitsubishi Lancer in my opinion, and apparently several other people's opinions as well.
I pointed out FACTS when it comes to the differences in the two taillight shapes. There are more differences with the shape than there are similarities. I'm not sure what you are talking about with the reverse light. the evo reverse are not in the middle, they are toward the center of the taillight housing. i'm not sure where the reverse like is on the Camaro. i'd have to see another picture of it.

Also, it's hard to tell what the whole back end will look like without the bumper on there, or with camo all over it. Might as well say the imapala and 2016 Malibu looks like the evo rear end as well...