View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 07:33 PM   #18
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Not much progress..I had to work this weekend and wife got a flat tire on Saturday just when I started to work on the car. I had to take her a spare drag radial to get her to discount tire.. One cool thing is that I bought her 295 30 20 kumho sq setup they came w 10/32 and measured 8/32 they replaced the tire for free the manufacturer has road hazard the 1st 2/32 of tread for free.

I was able to find a roller bracket at work that mated perfectly to the sensor. I also took off those nasty 1/8 fuel lines Edelbrock had attached to the blower for vacuum lines. I used a longer bolt through the thermostat housing to attach the sensor. I was able to reuse the vacuum lines but on the longest line I picked up some hard vacuum line that worked perfect with the 90 degree boots on the OEM supercharger. (So I used 2 lines and boots from the other hard line of the oem).

The extension came in so so the Tmap is taken care of. I got it off Amazon from Michigan' Motorsports there on Ebay to. Apparently it's a Ford turbo extension lol. See pic..

All I have to do is mount the reservoir I'll weld the bracket i made to the stock Edelbrock bracket at work tomorrow. I got it and the reservoir from Edelbrock it came from a dodge kit. I believe it's the same one ADM uses now his early style had hoses out the sides this has one in the bottom now. If your not handy just get the kit from him. *I'm test fitting pic is for reference...

I'm not sure if I'll have room for my catch can in same area as the reservoir now. On another note plenty of room to get to the PCV valve without lifting blower or crushing the line..
Attached Images

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber

Last edited by EDFHOBBIES; 01-06-2019 at 09:34 PM.
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote