View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 09:20 AM   #10
Matos1LE

Drives: SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackClub View Post
It looks to me like GM has vastly improved their website recently
In Canada i can now access every single vehicle in all dealers inventory based on a postal code.

So go to GM USA and start shopping based on your zip code. You should be able to narrow it down to 2019 1SS plus select 1LE package. Dont worry about the rest of details. After you get to a deal Summary Page, you should see Search Inventory option. This should link you to official GM inventory for each dealer within whatever range of your zip code. All vehciles in the search have supporting pix so it is super easy to spot a 1le.

Should the US website not be as advanced search wise, try CarGurus as they also have access to all NEW GM inventory nationally.

Skip the step of asking a dealer to locate you one. Firstly most dont know what a 1le is. Secondly, they may not wish to send you to a competing dealer. Before i found my 1le i had 3 dealers looking for one. They found none. But i thankfully i did PS back then i did it via CarGurus.

Best of luck shopping!
This! When I got mine at the end of 2017, I went on the Chevy website, specced a 1LE and checked inventory for them at all my local Chevy dealers. I walked into the dealer with a printout, with the inventory number, and said "bring me this car."
Matos1LE is offline   Reply With Quote