View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 07:06 PM   #12
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Whipple.. Reliable lol just type in belt shredding and mis alignments. .a few cases on 6 gen all ready shown up but a ton on the 5 gen.. I used to go to all the dyno open house events in Houston which is a butt load.. I could tell people what car had Whipple's with out them running and hood closed.. they were like how did you know? I said by the big ass dent in the hood from the belt.. I bet I counted 30 in 1 year. Enough to make a good friend de mod and go NA such a bad experience. But you'll probably be ok it could of been poor installs or weak tensioners. I can't say I have heard of a eforce or maggi having that many problems w belts.

It's nice that they offer a bigger blower 2.9 bUT if the 2650 smaller pack competes.. flows more w less heat then we got a winner. Company competition is great we get to benefit from new product improvements all the time to make our cars faster and more enjoyable! It probably force whipple to come up with something new..

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote