View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 02:34 PM   #1
JBones81

Drives: 22 ZL1, 18 RS3, 22 M3P
Best intake for my needs?

I know, I know...intake questions have been covered backwards and forwards here, but I'm not just asking "what is the best intake?" I want to know what you recommend for my specific application/needs

I just picked up a 22 zl1 m6. I'm not planning to do major mods on this one. I definitely want to do an intake and catback for the sounds. I love the way this car sounds and I want to enhance the blower and exhaust noise.

I like the roto-fab setup, and I have run that brand on previous cars. However, I see options for the basic kit and for the big-gulp. Reading on here, it doesnt look like I should get the big gulp unless I'm going to do more extensive mods as well. Is that accurate?

Is roto-fab the best all around intake for enhancing blower noise and not compromising any power? Also, if later I do one of the many various throttle body options (more for drivability than power), will they mate up with the regular rotofab option, or will I run into issues at that point?

long story short, help a noob out - keep me from making mistakes early on that I will have to spend $$ later to fix.
Instagram - @JBsCars
JBones81 is offline   Reply With Quote