View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:36 PM   #8
brutusvk

Drives: future 2016 SS
You're right, on my other computer it is gone. Must have been showing the old version.

Screw GM. All their SEMA promises are a joke. The dark tail lights, the sill plates, the CAI... nothing. Our CAI will come with a recalibration blah blah blah. The dark tail lamps were one of the first accessories they listed. Nada about them. Then GM to make up for their screw ups gives me a certificate for accessories. Says it expires in 60 days. BUT THEN HAVE NO ACCESSORIES. People can say GM cares. But they don't. Make the enthusiasts lose interest and your new model will not be a success. Their dealers say... "no problem here" with obvious exhaust problems, dash rattles, etc.

People ask me if I like my car. I tell them yes. But I would not buy a GM product ever again. Nissan, Ram and VW all treat their customers better. And I have been a chevy fan for 30 years. But buying my first new car from them is a wake up. Bet you continue to see them lose sales to the mustang.

Funny thing, the parts guy even told me. I doubt ANY of the parts you want will ever actually hit the market. GM has a habit of this.
brutusvk is offline   Reply With Quote