Thread: Racechip
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 07:40 PM   #23
cooper1965
Coopers Camaro

Drives: 18 Flex Fuel LTG
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookwook View Post
On this front, I also have gotten hp scanner to log spark retard. For the more seasoned out there I'm getting about 2 to 3 degrees on the hot side of my setup (rc 5/6) of retard and I can hear the knock as its being logged. Looking around the webs its claimed that less than 5 doenst present a clear and present danger. That is why I am almost pushing the buy button on the AES M/W injector. But this is at track level. My DD setting of 4 is good. Also in the fwiw category, on these cool foggy port city mornings, I could swear pinging is reduced by just by reckoning. I dont usually carry my laptop with me....

I only ever had problems with the GTS...... Get a RS and SET IT ON 4 - Until you know what you are doing. That gonna get you close enough to an email ecu tune to get started on what the car is about. my 2cents.
Hey bud, since your set up with logging in HP, you could add some channels in there to log. Thinks like KR , and miss fires would be good if your not already. You can actually log that on each cylinder. But, there's a bunch of stuff you can log too try and see what's pulling timing, and why.

---My Build Thread---
-----My IG PAGe-----
cooper1965 is offline   Reply With Quote