View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 06:48 PM   #71
regnouy37

Drives: 2019 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
This is a Mustang so it would be over 700...the stock TB would be fine if your buying in stages.. It proves there is no 1 number a pump is good for. The intake is the key if not doing a cam.. the stock TB and Vararam intake would be perfect with no fuel drop but with a 103mm and the tune version intake no way..

Testing the so called big gulp in 2 weeks but we think its proven that 5 inch is not the sweet spot.. and the area that it pulls from cant support 4000cfms anyhow.

Took car to Sorians yesterday for the cam, LPE pump, injectors, and heads.. it looks like we may port the snout to accommodate a 112mm TB and to clean up the snout area.

If wasn't doing a cam I would be happy with the 2650, snout work, a 103mm, a good intake, the big bore pump and aux pump. This would most likely get ya to 750. The other thing all parts would be good if you changed your mind on the cam. This is a different 750 than over spinning the stock blower to 750.. timing is around 16 something vs 10 needing meth..

850 on 93 and 950 on e85 doing it all with upgraded parts that fit in the stock location is what I was shooting full.. adding the port injection the extra controller, extra tuning just seemed to complex and hassel.. for the A10 guys the cars all ready in the 9s

Even with what I've done so far for reference my wifes ss could hang with my zl1.. now it's not even close the power on the paper represents nothing.
Thanks for the advice. I won’t be going with a cam, but likely will use your recommended fuel upgrades. Should I stick with the 3.0 pulley as you did on your current setup, or go could I go with perhaps a 2.5 with the appropriate fuel upgrades?

Last edited by regnouy37; 02-03-2019 at 07:38 PM.
regnouy37 is offline   Reply With Quote