View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 03:09 PM   #632
Atlas
Would you kindly...

Drives: Destitute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mako22 View Post
Clearly the pictures they showed were not actual photos of the car. What we got were a few CG renders along with the story. I don't know how anyone can look at those CG images and interpret them as real photos????????????????????????????? Would there not be reflections on the sides of the car?????????????????????????????

The story on CNBC was definitely planned by GM. But having real shots of the car simply doesn't match up with having a big reveal tomorrow. I think they chose to use some renders to tease the story with test drive (which would not have had camo if they really intended to do the reveal)......
The pictures are real, not renders. You can clearly see the lighting equipment in the reflections of the front and rear bumpers. I agree with some other posters here, the photos were most likely intended for press coverage following the belle isle reveal. Somehow they were prematurely included with the show.

Can't wait to see photos from members here of the actual reveal. Still, from what's been shown so far, I would buy.