Thread: vs 2018 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 08:06 PM   #703
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
LT's, Tunes, Intakes, E85, Intake Manifolds, Halfshafts,Gears, etc..is not "heavily modified"

Add in cams, etc...then you're getting closer.

Built motors, strokers, custom FI, etc..that's heavily modified.
And it isn't "simple bolt-ons" either. If you've got all that done along with boost then you've drastically changed the performance characteristics of the damn car. Fools out here doing enough mods to drop 2 or more seconds off a car and spending thousands of dollars..."simple bolt-ons my ass. If you did one or two of those things then I can agree. But when you've got every bolt on including forced induction and an entire fuel system and the only thing NOT done is cams and ported heads then you're definitely heavily modded performance-wise. And if you're modded enough that you can beat cars that cost twice as much and have almost twice as much RWHP stock to stock then that is heavy modification.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastCarFanBoy View Post
y'all are delusional. stop trying to rewrite the rule book...if it isn't an internal mod or power adder its a bolt-on . if you need guidance see your own fast lists.
If anything it seems you guys are trying to re-write the rule book. You guys need extensive mods to hang with the competition but you don't wanna admit it. Or you want it to look like the car doesn't need as much help as it does. You guys are trying to hang with cars that are stock and on a higher level so you wanna sit here acting like "oh I don't need to buy this or that because my $30K GT with simple mods can beat $70K cars" as justification or so you can pretend like your GT is on par with higher performance cars and it's really pathetic. I see you guys doing it all the time and several of them from M6G came here with that shit.
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote