View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 08:59 AM   #40
SDG23

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS M6
In my early 20's I remember being in love with the WS6 Trans Am and tried hard to get one but wasn't able to. I tried with a Camaro back then too, no luck. So I always said "one day", which was rough knowing they were killing both of them off. The 5th Gen came out and I liked it but for whatever reason, I wasn't really into it enough to just have to have one. I knew the 6th Gen was coming out and I guess something in me just had to have one, even though I know it's not a terribly practical car, for me it's just something to drive on nice days.

I knew what I wanted, I wanted the 1SS trim with the M6 transmission, but I was heavily torn on color. I attempted to ask several dealerships about ordering one, but most were not not interested at all or wanted you to buy something on their lot instead. So I narrowed it down and almost bought a blue one in Louisville but it didn't have the wheels I like but this yellow one popped up and it had every feature I wanted, so I got it. I enjoy the car a lot, I don't drive it tons but overall, I'm satisfied with it.