View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:28 AM   #16
ihada69L78

Drives: 2023 Silverado LTZ, 2022 Camaro 2SS
Arkansas sales tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCamaroGuy View Post
Well I ordered a convertible in July so I could enjoy it in the fall and now it is almost winter. That may be ok with some people, maybe most people, but I am not ok with it =/

The fact that it has spent the last 3-4 weeks a couple hours drive from me in a warehouse makes it all the more frustrating.

I was fully prepared to wait 6-8 weeks on the car but I'm sitting at 12+ now and the tax credit on the Cadillac I sold expires within a week (in AR you have 45 days after sale of a vehicle to use it as a tax credit towards your next vehicle). I waited until my car status changed to "shipped" before I even put it up for sale and still am going to lose about $1500 in tax credit because I couldn't pick up a car that was only a few hours away.

Sorry, I'm pretty jaded on ordering personally.

Only way I'd consider ordering again would be through Becky because she is so intimately involved with the whole process. I have something planned for her whether or not I take delivery of the car. She is just awesome!

ARCamaroGuy I tried to send you a private message. If you didn’t get it try sending me one and maybe I can reply to it. I have had trouble in the past with private messages.
If that doesn’t work reply here.

Currenent rides:
2020 SW ZL1 A10
2019 SW 2SS A10
2017 SW Silverado LTZ
ihada69L78 is offline   Reply With Quote