View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 05:05 PM   #55
MrBrownstone030

Drives: 2016 Camaro Convertible
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Securiti View Post
Hello all. First time post here. I have a 2017 convertible with the back window coming loose. I contacted the local Chevy garage. And the short story is they agreed to pay $900 of the replacement bill. And I would pay$900 of the bill. I said no to that because I have extended warranty through a private person. So they said they were going to try to get the extended warranty company to just pay for it all. And that’s where I stand right now with my window coming loose from the top. Btw. It has 39300 miles on it.

I am having the same issue with my 2016 model and I am also out of my Bumper to Bumper Warranty. I have been offered the same deal but was pushing for a full coverage replacement as it seems to be a manufactures defect that they have acknowledged via the service bulletin.

Does anyone that has had their top replaced know if they have resolved the issue with the back glass (a different part number or different/more adhesive being used? I'm not to keen on paying $900 for a new top only to run into the same issue in another 2 1/2 years!
MrBrownstone030 is offline   Reply With Quote