View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 11:25 PM   #2
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kupers07 View Post
I am about to go pickup my new car. Delivery date of 1/6/20. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to get a better price upon pickup or anything I should try and get from the dealer when I sign. Currently at supplier pricing minus $500 rebate. Any advice here? I have looked at the checklist stickied. Or is there a better day to pick it up where they might be relying on quotas. Tried to see if they needed a sale on the 31st but the sales manager never called back after our conversation about me potentially coming in.

Thanks.
2SS, white, NPP, red interior, 2nd gen front fascia extension, man, illuminated footwell lighting, black badges.
My guess is if you ordered it, you are already locked in on pricing (minus any incentives available at the time of delivery), you put a deposit down based on a negotiated price.

I ordered a 2SS back in early November, negotiated hard and should take delivery in the next week or so, hoping for the $1,500 cash back incentive to hold throughout delivery...

Enjoy the new car! Can't wait to get my 2SS!!!
Added after delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Sport Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote