View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 06:08 PM   #3
JimmyFD43

Drives: 2018 Chevy Camaro convertable
I thought I would finish off the pictures of the new interior. I thought about leather, but my pups talked me out of it...the cost was a tad high to get paw scratches, and then THEY get in trouble...yeah, sure. The guy who did the install did a super job at a reasonable cost...at least I think it was reasonable...my wife...not so much...c'est la vie...Because of the pups I added seat cushions and got lucky with a perfect match in the vinyl and red stitching. I added a lot of red carbon fiber trim...Again, NOT to the spouse's liking...She thinks I can take it to Mexico and make a killing selling the car, The back seat wind deflector is great, It keeps my grey flock of hair in good stead, The front tag has a Hopkins Backup Sensor System - Audible Alert - License Bracket Mount
Item # HM60100VA..same on the rear...I have had 7 or 8 of these sensors on various vehicles that did not have a factory sensor (on my first car at ...a 1907 Model T....lol). ,,,and they really do the job. REALLY quick and easy install...and I'm 81...lol
Attached Images

JimmyFD43 is offline   Reply With Quote