View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 08:34 AM   #14
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
What Cooper said. I feel if your in to the car for the long haul you will want options and especially control of you own code, for whatever reason.

I went this route and bought a ZZP tune. Sat down with it for a couple weeks to research all the settings. Matt was really great following up with me. I got what I was expecting, great timely email answers, a simple exchange of files and a really great response to MAF touch up.

The virtues of in-house vs on the road logging for another discussion, but it is totally not a huge deal since we have a built-in O2 sensor for lambda readings, I can go into detail how to fill the data table with good counts. There are a couple of utubes on the process.

In its most basic form it might seem analogous to tuning a stereo system equalizer. ( over simplification I know).

Cmon - were the thrill seekers here!

If you want to be conscious during neurosurgery its worth the price of admission. Otherwise go with general anesthesia and wake up when its done. But in the case of the latter you can't get x-rays to see if they left any tools in there.

W+1.
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote