View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 04:22 PM   #9507
Sinister10

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
lol...i stand corrected..

altho, other than being cheaply made and ugly as hell, i never really heard of anything bad about the high-point.

Demo-ranch did a torture test of it and it took a hell of a beating and still ran fine.Well, as fine as a High Point.

A gun is a gun, as long as it goes bang when i want/need it to., dont really care what it looks like. Id rather have a High Point than nothing at all.

FWIW, it was spontaneous because i stopped in the gun store on my way home to burn some time before i met the wife for dinner. Didnt intend to purchase anything but the guy said he had just purchased it about an hour ago. Sold it to me at that price so he didnt have to make a for sale tag for it.
2010 2SS/RS 6M, MGW flatstick, CAI cold air intake, SLP loudmouth 2 axleback, TSP 1 7/8 headers w/ hfc, pfadt 1" springs, SRP pedals, emblempros "6.2L" emblems on hood, ZL1 grill, M/T SC-5 wheels, nitto motivo 275f 315r. ZL1 addons wickerbill, smoked lenses, resonator delete x pipe, diode dynamics DRLs 1LE suede steering wheel, mighty mouse CC. SCTX4 and Dyno Steve tune.
Sinister10 is offline   Reply With Quote